Lotto Jackpot Now at 332 Million

Are you one of them?

Many Filipinos are once again sacrificing the heat of the sun lining up to place their respective bet in the hopes to win the jackpot.  Lotto jackpot is now at Php 332 Million.  Does this mean people are getting hopeless?  That, they are relying on luck to solve their financial problems?  

Others are doing this for entertainment purposes.  To those believers of Lotto, please excuse my stand on this.  I just want to share my thoughts over this matter.  
My grandmother and I used to argue over her lotto hobby. Almost everyday of her life she would ask the house help to place a bet for her.  She is always positive that someday she will hopefully win the lotto jackpot.  Sometimes she would joke around saying she would buy a luxury car if she wins the lotto jackpot.
I told her, if you save up the money you place on your bet everyday, you could already buy the car that you want.   Anyway, this is just to piss her off.  We don't really want to stop her hobby because that's her way of entertaining herself.  At least there's something to look forward to everyday.

Business Side

If you're looking for a business idea, I think this is very promising. If you've noticed, almost everywhere you will see a lotto outlet, in the market, in the mall.  Almost every corner you will see a lotto outlet.  It got me curious and searched on the requirements to franchise a lotto outlet.  I discovered, it's not very hard to become a lotto outlet.  

I suggest you visit the official website The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes to answer your questions.  Meanwhile here's a link to the requirements and guidelines if you are interested in applying for a lotto outlet. (Please click the link)






Comments