Meet Elle Beatrice- Our Bundle of Joy

Hi everyone!

I've been gone for a long while now. I think pregnancy somehow made me so lazy to write and update this blog. I've been busy looking after our little bundle of joy, our baby girl.

Meet Elle Beatrice! She was born November 12, 2011. She's so cute right? I think every mother would feel the same way. We can't help but become obsessed with our babies. She'll be turning 5 months old tomorrow and I adore every new things she learns everyday.

Checkout this video:



Last Saturday I had a chat with them because I am here in Cebu. Gosh I miss them so much. A few more days and I'll be back. I can't wait to give my little bundle of joy a hug. I miss her daddy, too.

Moving forward you'll see more of her here. I hope Beatrice won't get mad at me when she grows up.

Don't worry my little baby; I will just be filtering your photos before I share them. I will just display the good ones. Of course, I will not display the ones that are not so appealing to the eyes. I just remembered we took a photo of your first poop, but of course, that is something that shouldn't be shared to the whole world.

Today is papa's birthday. I hope papa Lloyd will always have good health and may we have happy times always. I'm sure there will be challenges in the future in our family. I pray to Father God that we may be able to surpass them all. I know Father God will because we are God-fearing individuals.





Comments