Bonding Time with Sister and the Kids at the Festival Mall

Bonding time last night with my family and my sister's family was a blast.  Baby Bea and cousin Ren, above everyone else, really had an awesome time bonding with each other.  

My sister told me, prior to our meet up, that her kiddo was complaining why doesn't he have a baby brother.     Oh My sister, I think your kiddo is now requesting for a baby brother.   My sister said, if he likes a baby sister.  Cousin Ren just blurted, what about Baby Bea, can she be my sister?  Awww... that's so sweet Cousin Lawrence.  Don't worry we'll try our best to make you both meet as often as possible.  Next on our list is the Sky Ranch in Tagaytay.  

Oh well, I've been to Festival Mall several times but I haven't really noticed the magnificent Fun Land for the kids.   They have a lot rides to offer.  The carrousel,  ferrris wheel,  and all the slot machines will make you forget how fast time flies.  Festival Mall is definitely a humble place in the south that offers great entertainment stuff.  You will notice well-off and average families will all comfortably enjoy bonding time with the family without any initmidations.  You know how it is sometimes when you visit malls whose crowd is the well-off ones.  If your kid shouts or just run around like horses, you'll notice these folks will stare at you from head to toe. 


Comments