No More Adsense Hold

I'm sure it's not only me who had problems with Adsense Hold a few days ago. I spent almost three hours the other day trying to determine what really caused the hold. It says my information does not match any Mexican State. Well, of course, it will never be because I am in the Philippines.

Impulse said I have to research for answers. Good thing one of the topics in Google's discussion says something about a bug on the site regarding Adsense Hold. That, the Mexican State prompt was after all a bug and Google is in the process of fixing all those accounts who had Adsense Hold that was triggered by the Mexican State prompt.

Finally, today when I attempted to change my Adsense payment details I have successfully changed it, removing the Adsense Hold on my account.

Now, it's time for me to work hard because I am certain I will be reaping the fruits of my labor soon. To all you guys who were hit by the Adsense Hold, it's about time to rejoice. Start changing your Adsense payment details cause it's party time.

Comments