I lost my Working Pinoys blog

I know I haven't really updated this blog for months now. First off I didn't have much time to write and maintain this blog anymore, but I know I will eventually come back and start filling this out with fabulous content.

I just want to take a moment of silence while I mourn for the loss of my other blog. I have invested so much time in Working Pinoys, updating it with content worth reading. However, to my surprise, blogger detected it as a site that promotes spamming. I know for a fact that they are wrong. All I wanted to do was provide income opportunities for those people who would like to maximize their income opportunities while using the internet. I searched for answers- why...why.

Finally, I discovered I wasn't alone. I wasn't the only one who had a bad dream. Some of my friends in mylot had the same experience. They told me that blogger and google didn't like blogs that talk about adsense, ways on how to get more traffic, or any topic that could potentially disclose the algorithm of their system. I didn't mean that you know. What I wanted to share are ideas that could make them earn passive income online.

Now, my plan is to realign this blog. I will be posting some of my online stints here as well. I am into writing articles for websites that do pay per page view. I am happy to say that with blogger deleting my other blog, I made new discoveries that even paved way for more passive income online. I just hope google will spare me with this one; I hope they won't delete this blog because I pity those people who are hungry for ideas and hungry for opportunities. I might have that opportunity they are looking for. So google, please please don't delete this blog, ok!

Comments