Applying Eyeshadow Tutorial: Nude Effect

Today I spent the whole day watching youtube videos, particularly tutorials on different techniques on applying eyeshadows. I just realized that the most challenging part in doing your make-up is the applying the eyeshadow. One should have the skill to contour and blend the shades properly.

On the other hand, with the aid of the overflowing youtube tutorials on applying eyeshadows, I think all you young ladies will not have a hard time. As for me, I started my passion for make-ups just lately. Yeah right! I'm a late bloomer you know. Besides, my job requires me to present a decent look everyday.

If you are worried about the high maintenance cost for these make-up possession of yours, I would say it's true that you have to purchase these make-up sets but there are great finds that you will stumble onto if you only find the time to look for them.

I found this video that you might find helpful. This is an eyeshadow nude-effect blend that will surely fit your everyday look.

Comments