Judy Ann and Ryan Agoncillo now Married




After three long years together plus a year of being engaged, Ryan Agoncillo and Judy Ann Santos had sealed their relationship onto a life shared together in the sacrament of matrimony. They officially tied the knott yesterday, April 28, 2009. People had been waiting for this moment, a day to exchange their "I DOs," and it did happen at last.



I wish I can post pictures here but I believe they managed to have this ceremony a very private one- in Batangas. It has been a star-studded event; some of the special guests are Suzi Abrera, mega star Sharon Cuneta, and the golden voices of Regine Velasquez, Ogie Alcasid and Agot Isidro made the wedding march an unforgettable one. Of course, Judy Ann's adopted daughter, Johanna Lois, also played an important role during the ceremony.




Judy Ann and Ryan tandem has been loved by everyone because from the very beginning people knew that there was love in between them. Yes, Judy Ann was linked to various men in showbiz, I for one felt that these are all gimicks. Meanwhile the moment I heard about Judy Ann and Ryan relationship, this I said is true indeed. Thus, I really wish that the couple will live a happy life together. May you inspire all of us in your own little way.

Congratulations!

Comments

  1. OMG!!!!!!
    Yay go Ryan and Judy!
    I knew that in the movie Ysabella you guys really had real feelings for each other and it was really sad that Albert and Andrew died!

    But no afence i was really angry when Mito was wif Ysabella at da end man!
    I was pissed off!!!

    Algudz its jus a movie but yes Thank God Judy and Ryan got married!

    xox
    Psp- frm dog lovah!!!
    nah jus joax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this information. I have to watch Ysabella to see for myself... can't wait.

    They deserve each other. I've seen Judy Ann in person and she is so pretty. On screen she looks chubby but in person, she is just fit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment