0 Fare from Manila to Bacolod

Lakat ta sa Bacolod!

What a way to celebrate Philippine Independence Day.  Tigerairways is treating us with 0 Fare from Manila to Bacolod if you book your ticket from 3:00pm-5:00pm today June 12, 2013. 

Once in Bacolod, I tell you, you will never regret your stay here.  This place has a good balance of urban and suburban lifestyle.  

Must-Go To Places in Bacolod

1. Manokan Country
2. Bob's Cafe
3. Fitness and Depot Center
4. The Ruins
5. BogBong's Pasalubong Center
6. Mambukal Mountain Resort
7. New Government Center
8. Panaad Stadium

Don't worry I'll expound on these places in my other post.  I just need you to hurry and watch out for this one of a kind promo from Tigerairways. 

Please let me know if you were able to resere a seat for you and your family. :)

Comments